MICROSOFT POWER APPS
Professional-grade apps developed with Microsoft Power Apps
Increase agility across your organisation by rapidly building low-code apps with AI, that modernise your business processes and solve tough business challenges.
What is Microsoft Power Apps?
Microsoft Power Apps is a set of tools that lets you create your own business apps without coding.
You can use Power Apps to connect to different data sources, such as Microsoft 365, Dynamics 365, SQL Server, SharePoint, and more.
Use Power Apps to create three types of apps:
– Canvas apps allow you to design the user interface and logic by dragging and dropping elements.
– Model-driven apps allow you to define the data model and components by using an app designer.
– Portal apps allow you to create websites that external users can access with a login.
Power Apps also works with other Microsoft platforms, such as Power BI, Power Automate, and Power Virtual Agents.
Ten Example Apps using Microsoft Power Apps
Here’s some great examples of what can be developed using Microsoft Power Apps:
1. Employee Feedback Application: With this application, employees’ performance, skillsets, and engagement can be measured.
2. Learning Management System for Employees: As e-learning has become the new normal and digital content is spread over places, this application can help manage employee learning.
3. Employee Helpdesk Application: This application can help employees to raise tickets for their queries and concerns.
4. Instant quote generator: This application can help generate instant quotes for customers.
5. Inventory Management: This application can help manage inventory in real time.
6. Daily To-Do List App: This application can help manage daily tasks and to-do lists.
7. Site Inspection: This application can help conduct site inspections and generate reports.
8. Interview Process Application: This application can help manage the interview process.
9. SharePoint list & library forms customized using Power Apps.
10. Desk booking / Reservation App.
Take the 1st step to data-driven success.
Contact Hopton Analytics today to learn more about Microsoft Fabric and how it can help you achieve your business goals!