BI-as-a-service Solutions // ESG REPORTING
ESG Reporting with Hopton Analytics
ESG stands for Environmental, Social, and Governance. ESG Reporting is the process of disclosing the impacts and performance of a company on these three dimensions.
ESG Reporting is also known as Sustainability Reporting or Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) Reporting.
What is ESG Reporting?
ESG stands for Environmental, Social, and Governance. ESG Reporting is the process of disclosing the impacts and performance of a company on these three dimensions. ESG Reporting is also known as Sustainability Reporting or Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) Reporting.
ESG Reporting is becoming increasingly important for businesses of all sizes and sectors, as it helps them to:
- Demonstrate their commitment to sustainability and social responsibility
- Attract and retain investors, customers, employees, and other stakeholders who value ESG factors
- Manage and mitigate ESG risks and opportunities
- Enhance their reputation and brand value
- Comply with regulatory and voluntary standards and frameworks
According to PwC, some of the areas that need to be covered in an ESG Report are:
- Climate change and carbon emissions
- Energy efficiency and renewable energy
- Water management and conservation
- Waste management and recycling
- Biodiversity and ecosystem protection
- Human rights and labor standards
- Diversity and inclusion
- Health and safety
- Community engagement and social impact
- Corporate governance and ethics
- Anti-corruption and anti-bribery
- Data privacy and security
How can Hopton Analytics help?
Hopton Analytics is a leading provider of data analytics and reporting solutions for businesses. We have developed a set of easy-to-use dashboards and reports that allow you to store and extract your source ESG data from multiple data silos and business systems. We then bring this data into a data warehouse that can be sliced and diced to deliver the essential ESG reports.
As with all of our reporting solutions, our ESG Reporting platform automatically updates from the source on a regular basis, users may manually update this extracted data to reflect reality and these are fully audited as you would expect. The benefit of this approach is that you can access your ESG dashboard (and even publish this on your websites) so it is available anytime, anywhere. You can also save time, money, and resources by avoiding manual data entry and the dreaded Excel spreadsheet maze. You can focus on growing your business with ESG transparency.
Our ESG Reporting platform is designed to meet the highest standards of data quality, reliability, and accuracy. We use the latest technologies and best practices to ensure that your ESG data is consistent, complete, and comparable. We also follow the guidelines and frameworks of leading ESG authorities and initiatives, such as:
- The Global Reporting Initiative (GRI)
- The Sustainability Accounting Standards Board (SASB)
- The Task Force on Climate-related Financial Disclosures (TCFD)
- The United Nations Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs)
- The International Integrated Reporting Council (IIRC)
With our ESG Reporting platform, you can easily create and customize your own ESG reports, or choose from our ready-made templates and formats. You can also export and share your ESG reports with your stakeholders in various formats, such as PDF, Excel, PowerPoint, or HTML. You can also embed interactive charts and graphs in your ESG reports to make them more engaging and informative.
Don't lose your legacy data, get in touch.
Contact Hopton Analytics today to learn more about how you can save your
Sage 200 legacy data.